As a volunteer, you will support the teachers in the daily activities with the children. Tasks can be:
- social learning by dealing with the support of the childerns needs and by realizing how to react on children in different life and emotional stages;
- personal development inside a team;
- playing an active role in preparing and leading projects with children;
- help the children with their daily routines
- have a supportive hand;
- reading, singing or other activities;
- be sensitive for special activities (sports, graphics, music, language etc.) which could be incorporated by you through programs or projects;
Profile of a Volunteer
As a volunteer, you should be an open-minded person and willing to work in a team and fulfil tasks. It would be great if you are interested in cultural and outdoor activities. Since you should be able to communicate with the children and the staff, you also should be willing to learn German during you volunteering.
HOW TO APPLY:
We will study carefully all applications and selected candidates will be invited for a Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the upcoming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with Skype username included.
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Enjoy Sicily”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest in the project and the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject: “VOLONTARIATO CON UN GRUPPO DI BAMBINI A VIENNA”. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” to email@example.com